Saturday, January 31, 2009

Something Special Saturday...




Today just couldn't have any better if I asked it to. I woke up & paid a few bills online before heading over to the mall to take care of the matter with my new eyeglasses. When I arrived, I was assisted by a very nice gentleman that really liked the selection of glasses that I decided upon. I have always been happy with the Brooks Brothers line over the years, but this time I went with a pair of Oakley's & they are constructed better (even though they cost a little more).

My niece called me while I was at the mall & since I was headed in her direction upon leaving, I decided to stop by to chat with them. When I arrived, my sister informed me that she was heading over to babysit Madison while her parents were running some errands. I was prepared to leave to continue more chores when she convinced me to go with her. Since there was nothing pressed for time, I headed across town where they live. I tell you this.....she is the sweetest little angel ever !

After they returned, we headed for home when Sherrod suggested Fuddrucker's for dinner. We ordered our food & ate, but the corner that we were sitting in was freezing cold. It's been years since I'd been there, but it hasn't really changed much. There is so much that I still have to do this weekend & I'm grateful for the wonderful start to it all and tomorrow is the Superbowl.

Go Pittsburgh Steelers !

T.

No comments: