
I decided to spend one last day in bed with my head covered from the sun that was attempting to shine in my eyes. Usually I love the sun like any other person, but I was doing my best to avoid the act this morning. But the usual culprit showed up (hunger) & I made my way to Jack In The Box because I had a coupon that was about to expire in a couple of days. I'm all about getting some free grub even though you technically have to buy something to get something else. So I was game to get a free orange juice & hash browns with the purchase of a breakfast sandwich.
I returned home for a while still trying to get stuff underway for this truck that will be here in the near future to carry away my donations. Once I finished that, I headed over to my sister's place & her kids were going with the older brother to the movies. My sister & I sat in the living room chatting while she was telling me of the problem that she is having with her PC. We both suspect that she has a Trojan because she couldn't get her system to boot up properly & it won't allow her to go into safe mode or anything. She worked with it for a while eventually able to get into the registry & deleting certain suspects that were part of the problem.
After a couple of hours, I decided to head over toward the mall because I wanted to see what kind of deals I could stumble upon. I have my eye on a beautiful 42" Panasonic HD TV that I'll definitely purchase to go in my living room. They had it for a price that I know darn well that I could beat online, but I needed to do some research online on what the actual users were saying about it (yeah or nay). But the guy that helped me at Best Buy was really trying to convince me to buy it by knocking off additional costs, so that told me that the markup was much beyond anything online (but there is the "downside" to return when buying online & that was the main reason why I needed more clarity for when I make the investment).
But I did notice that the model I was interested was a couple of hundred dollars different with free shipping & no tax....and the reviews were nothing less than fantastic. So I'm really pleased at the selection that I made & it will sit in a spare bedroom until the the remodeling is complete. The going price for the TV is amazing & I'm planning to put another in my master bedroom. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow as I have to rush to get all the things done that I've procrastinated about that are now due.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment