
This is where I spent the bulk of my afternoon eating until my heart was content. I started off with a half order of bean & beef nacho appetizer and followed with a tilapia fillet with shrimp braised in tequila. And to drink, I slammed back a few margaritas with my meal.
Now I'm a happy sister as I've been here at home doing some work on my PC & chillin' in the peace of total happiness. My niece was upset when I called to tell her of my experience, but I promised to take her next Saturday if she woke up before sundown (she's 14 yrs old & will sleep all day on the weekends....trust me). Now I'm gonna relax & prepare myself for Sunday so that I can float my way right on into Monday because I know there will be payback coming from Friday's episode.
Later...
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment