Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughtless Thursday...




Today was one of those days where my mind pondered upon many things. Sometimes you have to step back & take a look on what's really going on in the world & your life.

My reflections ran very deeply because there is so much that I want for this world & many changes taking place in this game of existence. I've counted my blessings, reflected on trials & tribulations that made me stronger in my faith with the Lord, & counted all my joys ! But there is so much more that I could do & I'm standing in prayer that I'm lead in a direction to share my works to better someone else.

Today could not have been any better because I simply know that the joy that rests in my heart is something that cannot be bought with any amount of money. It can only come from the Great I Am & I'm thankful that he counts me as one of his. Many times I reflect on things that have passed through the doors of my life & many loved ones that have left me behind and gone on to next level. But all you can do is one day at a time....and live each one because today wasn't promised & no assurance of the next one.

Stay blessed !

T.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i olove that pic

Sister Girl said...

I love it too. Just seeing that baby monkey sitting with his mother is just priceless !

T.