
So much to do & the hours flew by as I tried to get a lot of things off of my list. I spent the afternoon at the mall getting a diamond replaced in my 2 carat baguette ring, ordering new glasses & replacing the lenses in my existing ones, enjoying lunch & watching people go by, & browsed through many stores in the vicinity before it was all over with.
I stepped into Things Remembered & practically bought out the place. It has been many years since I been in that place & the original store was at Northpark (one of the best malls in Dallas). There were so many things that I loved in that place as they carry the most unique gifts of sentiment & had a outstanding sale that I would have been a fool to pass up. I purchased several items to share with others & Office Depot had the very same LCD monitor that I use here at home for practically give away price (it was under $100 dollars & mine cost me $300 dollars if it was 3-4 months ago). But they are having an unadvertised sale & I would recommend everyone to take a look at what you can see as an obvious bargain, because there were lots to snap up for minimal out of pocket.
By the time I made it to my sister's house, I was totally worn down. I crawled across Sherrod's bed for a nap & when I woke up, we went out for dinner. He informed me that he needed me to help him to find a gift for the young lady of his affection, so we are going out in the morning to see what we can find (he wants to get her an MP3 player). For now, I'm heading to bed because it has been a very exhausting day in my world & the rest of the weekend will not be any better !
No comments:
Post a Comment