Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday's Messy Moments...




Oh sure.....Why would I not want to get up from my warm flannel sheets to face those drivers on the road that can't drive on wet roads ? And you wish to think they do any better on anything dry, much less icy ? You would never believe some of the stuff that I witnessed today & I don't have the heart to recite it verbally.

But it was welcome back to reality day & there were several emails to remind me to change many passwords as they have come to the end of their usage. However, it was interesting trying to remember several passcodes as well as passwords. I was tied down with several heavy bags as I carried in several daily usage items & a few more added as well. There were lots of chatter going on today as everyone updates each other of their time spent out of the office, & the phones were completely insane today. The morning rain turned to ice on the trees just before I left work today, but the roads along my path were not bad at all. The sight of the trees were breathtaking & I wished I had my camera to take some shots of the mystery of nature.

I took an hour nap before waking up to watch Texas & Ohio State get busy, and it was a challenge flipping channels because San Antonio was playing at the same time. For a moment, I didn't see how Texas allowed Ohio State to come up like that. Then the Christmas miracle happened.....Colt McCoy threw that touchdown in the final 30 seconds & I jumped straight up from the edge of the bed screaming in total shock ! It was one of the most incredible plays I've witnessed & I know that Ohio State was HIGHLY upset because they just knew that they had changed things. But this is Texas your dealing with.....you can't predict nothing here !

Now I'm going to bed because I can already tell you just how tired I'll be tomorrow.

T.

No comments: