
There was a drastic change in the weather of yesterday & what was going on this morning when I woke up. But I was on a mission as I still had some minor things remaining to take care of before returning to work tomorrow. So I dressed warmly, made my way over to the local grocery store for a few items, & then I stopped to fill up my tank. I prepaid the lady $20.00 estimated, but the tank only required $17.00 to fill up from practically empty. That in itself made me happy if NOTHING else did that day.
I returned home just shortly before the start of NFL Today & crawled across my bed waiting for the start of it when my sister called to invite me to breakfast. I accepted & decided that I would go after the show ended, but I ended before it ever began. I guess I was tired & fell asleep because it was a smooth 1:00 pm by the time I opened my eyes. Upon realizing that I had been sleep so long, I grabbed my laptop & made my way out of the door. Thomas had called and left a voice mail asking me to watch an item that he wanted to bid on on EBay & needed my assistance because he would be at work by the end time with no access to internet. By the time I made it to my sister's place, those kids had left me one (1) biscuit & 5 little smokies.
Now it was time for the game & I was all alone in watching it. My family is still bitter that my team is still playing after beating their people last week. But you know that I had it on as LOUD as I could manage to get it & I talked plenty of smack during it. Robert called & we chatted VERY briefly because he already knew that I don't do conversation when my teams are on. If I wasn't waiting to hear from Thomas, that phone would never even been in position to ring. Philadelphia Eagles played a great game tonight & I could not be any prouder, and I know what they can do when they are "hungry". Now they are up against New York Giants again, but I don't have any fear of them. Baltimore Ravens had one heck of an offensive/defensive game in the end today (big ups to Ed Reed)....I see you, bruh man !
I'm outta here because it's back to work for me tomorrow & I have to be pristine to cheer for those Texas Longhorns against Ohio State tomorrow night in the Fiesta Bowl.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment