
I spent all morning in bed sleeping like someone that was on Valium. But it was a much needed sleep & since I didn't have anything pressing, it was all good. By the time I lifted my head up to see the clock for the last time, it was 15 minutes until noon. I then decided that enough was enough & proceeded to get my butt in gear.
Since I don't usually prepare breakfast during the week at home, I decided to make myself some pancakes with bacon along with strawberry preserves. I sure do miss my Big Mama because she used to do all the canning for the family & I loved her peach preserves. I wished that I was older then to learn how to do canning, but I don't dare mess with a pressure cooker. After I finished eating & cleaning the kitchen,I crawled across the bed to watch a movie called "Gia" with Angelina Jolie about a upcoming model whose demise was met at the age of 26 years old due to drugs/AIDS. After that completed, I decided to venture over to Half Price bookstore to pick up some items to read.
Now I'm gonna chill out & relax while reading for a while so that I can get a decent night of sleep to prepare myself for the football games scheduled to get underway tomorrow.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment