Saturday, January 10, 2009

An Exciting Saturday....




I wish more people would have put their money where their mouth was because I told anyone with any sensitivity to hearing that Baltimore Ravens would bring Tennessee Titans to a close for the season. But nobody was willing to ante up & make it good; most likely because they knew I was dead serious about what I meant.

Anyway I lingered in bed until I just couldn't any longer & made my way over to Wingstop for some Hickory BBQ wings, fries, & peach cobbler prior to the start of the game. I finished the main course just in time for the snap & kept my dessert for later on that night. That game was very exciting & I just could not believe that Baltimore made that final field goal attempt to seal the deal ! I was elated because in my heart I really believe that they can take this thing all the way because I've been following them closely since Steve McNair played with them & they have really improved. I was not happy to see him leave, but I still don't know how my take of Flacco is either. It would be crazy strange if this rookie QB does this thing & get them past the finish line.

I'm leaving you now because of the Jean Harlow marathon that is on Turner Classic Movies !

T.

No comments: