
It was certainly a challenge waking up this morning after what seemed forever falling asleep last night. I know that it was well after 1:00 am before I did & I set multiple alarms to help me remember that this would in fact be a morning that I would need all the help that I could find to assist me.
I arrived at work to a desk that I had left tidy, but I could clearly see some yahoo had been on it & clearly has no respect of my space. Trust me when I tell you that my mother taught us to respect the things of others & to make sure that you returned whatever you had in the way you found it. And I realize that this is only my personal space in a corporation that owes me nothing, but how would that person feel if I traumatized their personal space ? I purposely take the time at the end of each day to secure my desk protecting patient information & putting everything in place for the next business day.
We were extremely busy today & my phone lines wouldn't stop for anything. Judy had prepared a taco soup for a lunchtime treat along with a Strawberry cake for dessert. It was pretty good although the soup could have had a little "fire" added to it to pick up the flavor. Oh how I wished I had a bottle of hot sauce or pepper sauce to add to it, but I need to buy some more to keep at work. I was elated by the time the end of the day arrived & I left the scene promptly. Thomas called to say that he would be my way to bring the external hard drive because we've been trying to hook up since Christmas, but for whatever reason we just didn't get it together.
I'm glad it's close to the weekend because I'm already feeling it !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment