
Man I'm worn down from all the exciting football & basketball from this weekend. It's a shame that I have to go to work to rest up from it all. But I was ready to talk sports to those that like to sling it, & we had a very festive discussion about it all.
Today was a pretty chilled day, but I kept slamming peppermint Altoids & sipping hot tea just to keep my head open. I can see that this bronchitis keeps attempting an about face, but I'm trying my best to stay one step ahead of a fever. You know it's bad when you have a fierce headache & I'm not typically a person that has them much. But 2 extra strength Excedrin will either kill or cure....and I'm not dead yet ! Each night before I fall asleep, I have to take two or I can't lay my head flat. I just so happen to located where I misplaced my nasal saline & that has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Remembering to stay on top of my bronchial dilator has been a challenge because just when I don't take a treatment, it shows itself up later in the day.
I'll leave you now because I'm going to rest my body upon my nightly resting place for slumber.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment