
Still I carry on with this crazy cough & it's so bad that my ribs are sore. I'm pretty sure that I've strained a muscle (I have before), but at least I'm getting the crap to come up more. The only thing is that when I can get it started coming out, more seems to build up behind it double.
I have not had a solid night of sleep in days & I woke up this morning around 4:00 am with difficulty going back to sleep. I was laying there when my alarm went off & decided to turn it off, but lay there for a few minutes longer. When I opened my eyes again it was 7:20 am & that is the time that I must be walking out of the door. Thank God today was casual Friday because if it wasn't, I would probably have been looked at oddly. You've never seen a big girl fly like this one that did this morning.....and I'm grateful that I didn't twist my ankles. But with all being said, I did make it to my desk 5 minutes before I was due, but you can bet that I was hauling major butt. Although we have never clocked in, I just hate to be late for work.
The day went on rather decently & my co-workers reminded me of how awful my coughing sounded. I thanked them for the compliment & told them that I wasn't feeling bad beyond that. They are more used to my barking in the Spring with the allergens, but I decided to leave half a day today so that I could come home to rest my poor aching body. So I did what I needed to get done because I won't be back into the office until Wednesday & stopped for some wonton soup from the Chinese cafe before reaching home. After I ingested it, I crawled into bed for a much needed nap. Seems like all I do lately is sleep, but it just don't seem like I can get enough of it since this cough wakes me up continually each night.
Now I'm sliding back into bed to watch some TV & prepare myself for whatever tomorrow beholds.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment