
I'm telling ya....I'm sleep deprived (don't believe what anyone else tells you & put your trust in me.....LOL). These early mornings & late nights are dragging me around like a milk can on Monday morning, but my allergies aren't playing nice either. By the time I get home in the evening & get a bite to eat, I find myself scrunched up in the middle of the bed sleeping. Then I've been up late at night watching TV until I fall out from eyestrain & fall back asleep.
This week has been so hard getting my body adjusted back to it's normalcy. If it wasn't for all these football games, I think I would be okay. But when you wake up at 5:30 am & stuff happens until 11:00 pm (providing if you can fall asleep from being elated with happiness or pissed off to the highest point), those are factors that you must consider.
But you know me....I'll be just fine eventually !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment