Monday, January 26, 2009

A Happy Monday...




Today was a great day indeed. I made my way with no issues & I arrive to work to find many people that didn't change their Windows password before the expiration deadline that were locked out of their accounts (including my boss). Now this thing gives you so many reminders & warnings that it will make you mad enough to stop right where you are & do it then. But no....you have those that just aren't gonna do right no matter what. So I'm glad that I wasn't working the help desk as many faculty, staff, & students were running around like crazy people having to go through the rigors of computer access. I surely hope the boss of the computer help desk bought them lunch for all their effort.

And so it seems that there is a prediction of ice/snow in the forecast. The only good thing that I can tell you about that is that my coughing has totally ceased. But I guess it's a wait-and-see matter because you know Texas is so freakin' insane when it comes to the weather. I had on shorts & a tee shirt going to bed a couple of nights ago. Robert was kind enough to bring me some tamales that he made at the fire station yesterday & I gave him my watch to get the battery replaced in it because my sister failed to do so. He said to me "Say I love you, Daddy". I looked him straight in the eye & said "I love my daddy"....LOL !

He couldn't do anything but stand there & look at me because he had no come back whatso ever. And you would think after 26 years he would know better than try that crap on me. And if any fellas are reading this, let me tell you...Never mess with a black woman because she will stick it to you every time !

Let me tell you that God is so good & his love is everlasting. I'm so appreciative for this day & every day that follows. I'm in total bliss right now & nothing can take the joy that I have for life, love, & the pursuit of happiness. But I'm gonna calm down now & head to bed in case I have to bobsled to work tomorrow.

Peace....

T.

No comments: