
This is the PERFECT example of history repeating itself. In case you aren't aware, I became interested in football back when I saw Franco Harris played back in the day & my fascination for the Pittsburgh Steelers came from then. He was the most incredible person that I ever seen with a ball in hand & back then it wasn't for the money, but the love of the sport.
I searched until I found this picture because the catch tonight on James Harrison IMMEDIATELY flashed me right back to this moment that changed this history of Steeler football forever. To me, he has ALWAYS been...and always be....my favorite player in the history of the game. Now that is not to say that others don't command the respect, but I'm giving you my thoughts that are in my heart.
Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers....I knew you would do it !
T.
2 comments:
2nd best ever behind titans vs rams
happy black history month
rawdawgbuffalo
Honey chile...you know I'm OLD & have seen WAAAY more games than you (LOL).
Happy Black History Month !
T.
Post a Comment