Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Unpredictable Sunday....




The sunshine on this morning was incredibly beautiful, but the wind was brisk & cold as I headed out for my usual breakfast at McDonald's. I sat in the window & basked in the sweetness of the sunshine upon my face. I'm a huge fan of sunrises & try to enjoy them as much as possible. Before too long it was time to return home to get a few things underway before the start of the games. Robert came cook some his jambalaya as I had a few friends over & we had a good time just kicking it.

When the first game ended, I decided to go over to my sister's place to watch the AFC game & we were all pulling for Baltimore. Nothing against Pittsburgh, but we were going for the "underdog". It was a very intense game, but when Flacco threw that interception to Polamalu....you knew it was over. He is a VERY exciting player to watch & you already knew NOBODY could stop him because he has such intense speed. When Willis McGahee took that hit, I couldn't watch the game anymore because I was extremely upset. It was just like my loved one down on that field. Although I love sports, it does something to me whenever ANY player goes down.

I have a long day tomorrow, so I will bid you goodnight until we meet again.

T.

No comments: