Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thirsty Thursday....




So I woke up in a fit of sweat because I had the colossal nerve to wrap myself in a cotton blanket last night because my little tootsies were freezing. Was I ever sorry that happened because the sweat wringing from my head & the cool air make my hair look REALLY crazy this morning. But I did have to wash it before heading out to work & it didn't take long at all because you know that a ponytail is the cool/lazy way of doing it. Off I went bouncing my butt out of the door & on my way to where I spend my days.

I arrived to a relatively cool office compared to what it had been all week long. But you know that I kicked up the fan until the noise began to drive me insane. I dragged along my Zune today & called Gwen to check up on her plans of moving this weekend. The clique sent an text message that we are playing cards for money tomorrow night & they are traveling to Houston Saturday morning for the birthday celebration of Bae Bae's grandfather. I wish I could go, but I'll have to miss this trip due & it's also H-O-T. If you know anything about Texas, it's to keep your butt still in a dark environment. I was elated to see Thursday go by without anyone pissing me off because that is a real advantage to all that draws breath (LOL).

I arrived home dripping wet again because you should know by now that I sweat profusely. After stripping from the front door all the way to my bedroom, I started up a nice cool bath & the water was a lot warmer after I removed myself. After climbing into my recliner, I attempted to get my cable box to turn on. It appeared that it had decided to leave me for Heaven, so I phoned Time Warner & they weren't able to assist. Not that they didn't try,it's just the box has been slowly dying because it broadcasts "weak signal" intermittently. The gentleman that assisted me offered to send a tech or bring it in to a local center. I know where the location is close to me & I didn't want to wait until Sunday for the tech. He credited my account for $20.00 & I was surprised, but pleasantly.

I dissected those 2 former egg layers & we will eat chicken salad for a minute. I've been salivating for some,so I'll make plenty & freeze most of it. When that was complete, I sat at my computer this evening watching the local channels on my PC, & I really need to drag my laptop from my sister's place so that I can type from my boudoir. By the time I'm feeling up to doing an entry, I end up getting too sleepy or tired of sitting at my PC. There's always the option of typing from my PDA, but that shyt cramps my fingers with that itty bitty QWERTY keyboard that I just "barely" see.


T.

5 comments:

Sauce said...

Does this dog come with a seeing-eye man ???

Sister Girl said...

Heck 2 da NO...(LOL)

Be glad my battery is low on my phone or I'd educate you the hard way on the fact those are swimming goggles(ha ha...ha ha ha).

T.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

all i can say is that me love some chicken salad

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there!

{waves}

I just have to tell you that the doggie is toooo cool with his shades on!

(smiles)
Lisa

Sister Girl said...

@Rawdawg...If I could ship you some safely, please know that I would(hug).

@Lisa....isn't he just precious ? You know that I'm a HUGE dog lover(smile).

T.