I opened my eyes to the dawn of a new day with still no agenda stressing me,so I took my time this morning easing toward what would be known as my day.
I decided that I would treat myself to a cup of coffee at McDonald's because I also needed to pick up a few things from Walgreen's in the same vicinity. So I dressed & took care of them both before heading over to Samantha's to check on her place. When I arrived, I decided to hand water the lawn again today because it really needs a deep watering in order to get it green like it should be. Once I get the dirt to saturate, then I will apply some Ironite to get it looking as it should. But I'll have to really work with this lawn to get it back, but it is far from destroyed. She is not a lawn person & you know how I am about my exterior appearance (I always want my house to be "welcoming" at all times).
I turned on the TV in the living room to MSNBC & they were having a marathon of "To Catch A Predator". It was amazing to see that again even though it gave me a chance to catch up some episodes that I missed. I just can't believe in this day and time that these twisted individuals continue to carry on this way. I would only imagine that they have sisters & daughters that they would not like to wish that situation on. Gwen called while that was running & we chatted for a while before another phone started blowing up. She said that she would call me back, so I resumed watching TV.
It was not too long afterward that she phoned back & said they (she and her boyfriend) was heading down to his family farm and asked if I wanted to ride along. I advise her that I would because we were suppose to make a liquor store run at some point. She offered to pick me up, but I told her that I would drive there because I knew I would hang around whenever we returned. They were waiting in the parking lot of their apartmnents as I was driving up, and I crawled in the back of the Expedition & off we were. The place that we went is actually not that far outside of Dallas on I-45, but we stopped at Dairy Queen just off the exit ramp heading in. We ordered our food, ate, then headed on to the place. He was meeting 2 tow trucks to haul off some old cars on the property & we had to go way out back where the cows were.
Oh my goodness....it was too damn funny ! Those cows were coming up on us like we had something for them to eat. When I stepped out of the truck to take a picture, they were RUNNING toward me. I started running AWAY from them because I don't mess with nothing taller than me except a man. I don't do horses, cows, DEFINATELY no mules/donkeys, or giraffes. I would probably hug a gorilla because I've always thought they were cool, but if he's taller....forget it ! We spent the entire afternoon chilling with his cousin, Cynthia, and drinking vodka and cranberry juice. There was no real agenda because they really didn't have anything pressing nor did I. Gwen's mother arrived in town with her brother, so we stopped by to pick her up as we were returning back to Dallas.
I can clearly see my week totally chaotic because I've had the best time off during this holiday, and my sleep habits are just atrocious. But it's time to return to normal & I'm really kinda ready to because I have enough trouble with a schedule much less without one.
Peace...
T.
4 comments:
The excuses that they give for coming over to see a 15yo girl is simply hilarious! I watched the show briefly today. I wanted to see if I could catch the guy that was in the kitchen naked when the host of the show walked in.
How you know the cows didn't recognize one of their folk you had in that Dairy Queen bag and were plotting up on ya?
What I don't understand is HOW they continue to do it....some are REPEAT offenders ! Why can't they go out and get a real woman ? Hopefully someone that can beat that azz for real....LOL
I never thought that those cows could have smelled that beef on my breath (you would have thought the peppermint Altoid would have smoothed it over...ha ha).
T.
I dont see how anybody keep getting caught up on any of those shows, including Intervention. I mean havent they seen the show(s) on TV?
Just too stupid to realize...
T.
Post a Comment