Something is seriously wrong when you wake up sweating like the air isn't working. However, you will sweat unless your settings are appropriate for cooling things down like you are used to. I knew that I wouldn't be making any unnecesary moves today that weren't dire, so I showered & hung out in the sheerest clothing that I could manage to find. The items didn't even match, but I really didn't care because nobody would even see it.
I chilled mostly around the house today working on my music collection so that everything will be appropriate when I upload to my new gadget. Somehow I ended up playing some of The Dells & I melted right here in my chair. Oh my gracious....the more I seek, the more I find. My friend,Lynn,called & asked if I would like to see Dave Koz with him tonight at the House of Blues. He already knew what the answer would be & it was just a matter of what time are you picking me up for it. I had already been sipping on something as I relaxed working on my project, so I told him that I would need to have dinner there or elsewhere afterward.
Let me tell you....Dave Koz did his thing. This was my first time up in the House of Blues since it opened & I was impressed in every way. The seating couldn't have been better & the drinks were potent. We took in some chips & salsa to stave off hunger because I really didn't see anything on the menu that I really wanted. When the show ended, we drove to Chuy's & believe me when I say that my table manners where elsewhere because I ate like I hadn't all day. He encouraged me to order whatever I wanted & offered me some of everything that he did. We walked the boulevard window shopping before heading back home. I really had a wonderful time tonight & I hope to see Chaka Khan when she comes August 19th (I'm checking into that as we speak).
Have a great evening !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment