It was a day that I'll relish for a moment because it was outstanding from start to finish. But a patient that always frequent our services where I work passed away from a heart attack on Monday, & we just found out today while reading the obituaries. He was the perfect gentleman & had such a humbled spirit to him. He was a corporate lawyer whom was always impeccable in his dress & mannerisms, & he always had that smile that stood out and melted my heart no matter when he appeared. He will be sorely missed from all the years that we cared for him & my prayers go up with him in Heaven.
We were working with a skeleton crew, & Judy was there again this morning when I arrived. I asked her "Why do I see you if you are on vacation ?". She told me to pretend that I didn't see her & she would disappear (I know that she had to come in to close out a reconcilation deadline, but she couldn't do it through the VPN because it was taken offline while they performed an upgrade). It wasn't long before she was gone & we were deprived of her running amuck throughout the office. I love my boss like no other, but she just takes on much more than she can handle.
Here's an episode that I loved from when MadTV first started coming on years ago, but that show stopped being funny as it used to when Debra Wilson left. I'll always be a fan, but give me the original cast anyday...just like Saturday Night Live (John Belushi was the best performer, even in Animal House....I love that movie)
T.
6 comments:
she would have to just break her foot off in my umm, can i say ass here? anyways, i gag just thinking about being the mayonnaise in her luuuuuuuuuuuuv sandwich.
You can say ass here ALL day long...mi casa,su casa ! Believe me that it's a standard in my vocabulary.
Most people know Artie Lange from the Howard Stern show,but he is the funniest motha fukqua that fueled that show. I've been a fan since day one in '95, & I have every episode on VHS (sorry,but they have only released up to season two & I like to look at what I want WHENEVER it damn well pleases me...so VHS still runs up in mama's casa).
T.
lol@ vhs i haven't seen on of those in ages. i see videoes online sometimes where i can tell it was taken off vhs. no one used the tracking button. you need to put all those on dvd.
Tee Hee...you play too much !
Come on over to my house because I got 'em stacked high-n-all over. I have a lot of stuff that isn't out on DVD & it's questionable if it ever will. I have a friend in Columbus,Ohio that will convert all that stuff for me once I get off my butt & ship it to him. He's done some albums to mp3 format for me in the past.
Perhaps tonight after I'm full of "sauce"(vodka),I'll put on Animaniacs or Tiny Toons....LOL !
I didn’t get to watch SNL back in the day when everybody else was watching. I always miss the good stuff, except in re-runs. You know I couldn’t be a Admin that deals with patients. I am SO not a peoples person. I’d rather be behind the scenes all the way.
I'm use to people directly face-to-face, & I'm bored to tears working behind the scenes because you already know that I love to run my mouth !
I simply REFUSE to assist rude ass people....don't liked it & cannot tolerate them one bit. But old girl had caught me on the WRONG side of right & she don't want to know me like that !
T.
Post a Comment