It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood & since I had a decent night sleep,I was ready to take on the world....that was until my first phone call of the day when I held my breath to keep from cussing this patient out.
She was apparently off her psychosis medication because she was completely belligerant from the moment I answered the call (and you know how mean I can get when ANYONE cusses me). I did all I could to maintain myself & she even started saying to me "Don't make me come over there....you don't want me to come over there". All that played through my mind was when Grandma Klump told ole' boy "You'll walk over,but you're limping back"....LOL
Eventually as that passed over, my day just became way better as time went by. We had a lot of fun today goofing off & making time fly by, but I'm terribly worried about my sweetness because he's taking on some challenges right now. I hope that he truly knows that he has someone that will be here REGARDLESS to whatever comes our way because together we are a force. Brisy came to the office today & her chemotherapy is going well, so it's just a matter of time before we get to see if or when she'll return to performing her audiologist duties. It was so good to see her today & she appeared remarkably well.
Becky called to give us the progress update for her grandson,& he's doing pretty okay. The swelling is still quite considerable, but they are still administering the venom serum for now. They were suppose to leave for family vacation this Friday, but all of that is on hold for now. The IT guys were on a rant today because the server breaker continually trips & Physical Plant has changed the breaker and it seems to continue on. So we will just have to see what comes with all of that in the end, but I can see a real war of wit brewing.
For now,I'm heading to bed as tomorrow is yet another day filled with whatever comes my way. Before I go, here's that scene from the first Nutty Professor that just cracks me up everytime.
Toodles,
T.
4 comments:
good for the grandson, hers that is and glad hump day has been good to ya
Thank you so much, & hump day gets better anytime vodka comes into view at the end of the week...LOL
T.
Belligerent….lol my daughter loves that word and uses it whenever she can. I’ve given her caveat and soliloquy to add to her vocab. Oh yea another fav is loquacious.
I love to fly off words that seemingly confuse the masses (LOL). But in all honesty,it's a blessing to be able add new words to use when appropriate.
T.
Post a Comment