
How glad am I that it was Friday ? There were so many ways that I lost place counting & I'm so looking forward to my extended weekend. It was 92 degrees already when I woke up at 6:30 am & the forecast is just as whack as it could be. But change is coming because you can tell by the signs of nature in effect.
I arrived safely at work today & there was hardly anyone on the road. My guess is that a lot of people are taking off to save gas & also to begin preparation of kids returning to school. Either way I was happy to be able to arrive way ahead of my game. Evelyn was off today & I had plenty of fun doing her stuff and mine...but it no real trouble because it was quiet in the office. There are a lot of things that I hope to get achieved this weekend & my mind is set on several things, but I'll have to see what goes down from here.
The day ended & I headed over to my sister's place for the evening. I had entertained the thought of kicking it with the girls, but I just can't do blistering sauna heat even after sunset. Late July/Early August have never been a time that I enjoyed the outdoors & I decided to forego all that action until it cools off. And the time that I spent with my family is precious to me because there are so many that don't have the opportunity to do so. We ended up at Sam's Club for food for the house for the week & then it was on to Wendy's(they love the place,but it's not my choice nor was I the driver). I ended up eating some chicken nuggets & then into Sherrod's room to watch American Dad on DVD. The next thing I knew, my cell phone was ringing waking me up from the sleep that wasn't intending. It was Thomas & we chatted briefly before disconnecting. And then I went back to sleep & waking up just around 11:20 pm.
Catch you later,
T.
P.S. - I attempted to write this last night on my laptop at my sister's place. But if you use Sitemeter,as I do,then you are probably aware of the software conflict that plagued the network until just after noon.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment