Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whadda Wednesday...

What's good with you ?

I'm thankful for the almighty that I arose this morning pain free & guilt free from having done no one wrong intentionally. My week is still off centered because of last weekend,but I have no regrets for anything I did. I just wished thzt I had gotten a very good nap in on one of those 3 days off. But regardless, I had a nice time off & wouldn't change a thing. I'll definately make up for it this weekend because my butt will be back on that jogging trail speed walking to get that cardio going. I'll reserve any time with the bottle for after the facts...LOL !

It was nothing short of total insanity in the office today. The secretary to the Director sent an email that we were having open house for the upcoming benefits year this morning from 11:30 am until 1:30 pm. They usually tell us well in advance, but it seems that someone was behind on his/her duties. The clinic this morning was very busy all day until finish, & I started to skip Pilate's class because I really wanted to return home for a nap to get the burn out of my eyes. But I was a bigger person & went...and they punished me severely for coming. I think I'll have to give up that class because they are doing things that I've not done since I was 10 years old. I'm all for self improvement, but I'm not willing to hurt anything for it.

Believe me when I say that I was in no mood to stop anywhere for dinner,so I decided to thaw some frozen jumbo shrimp in cold water & steamed them with some garlic powder and spread them across a bed of lettuce in a salad. I know that some of you may say "Damn, why did she do that ?". My words to you are "Don't knock it until you try it"....because it was better than you could ever imagine. I munched on that,ingested enough water to keep me up peeing all night long, and chilled out watching some of who knows what all on TV.

As you can tell by my writing...and the fact that I'm closing without a storybook chapter...that I'm extremely exhausted. Lord knows that I'll probably cry when I see 4:30 pm on Friday, because no one will be happier.

Love always,

T.

2 comments:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I feel the same way! I asked my co-worker why am I looking forward to Friday when I only worked three days this week? *lol*

-OG

Sister Girl said...

Let me break it down for you...LOL


The holiday came during the tail end of a work week that was already hectic,followed by a long busy weekend socializing until there was no more energy left to exert.

And that preceeded trying to recover from all that & renewing positive energy to make it all the way into the upcoming week full of all that you left behind at work.

We all know that it takes a "minute" to get over any traveling, but some place in Dallas when I leave work will sell me some vodka to help me get over the "trauma"...LOL

T.