Monday, July 21, 2008

A Long, Drawn Out Monday...

Oh yeah,sure....I was finished sleeping when all 3 of the Monday morning alarm clocks sounded off in my ear. The first is set for 5:50 am, the second on my phone goes off at 6:00 am, and the third shrills at 6:25 am. Sometimes it takes that third one, but I decided to move my butt after the second one because I needed to take a bath before I left for work. Showers don't take me long, but I love to sit in the water until my skin wrinkle up.


Words could not express my emotion this morning because even a bubble bath didn't make it better. I was just in a foul mood for most of the morning & ended up breaking closer to the end of my workday. But as I was driving in to work, this lady didn't see me in her blind spot on the driver side & came SOOOO close to burrowing right into my vehicle. She ended up stopping about perhaps 6 inches and I knew in my heart she was about to get me. However, God was kind & saved her from the possibility of a serious confrontation (let me tell you....you don't want me all up in your face pissed off because I'll scar you emotionally for life). I drove on to work & performed my duties with the best ability that I could give them. The phones were crazy as a bat in hell & I was never happier to see those clock hands at 5:00 pm in all my life.


Samantha phoned because she needed me to follow her to drop her vehicle off to have the tint redone & return her home. So she met me at my place & we headed out from here. After chatting with the guy at the tint shop for about an hour, we were heading back home when an argument ensued between us. She had the audacity to pull out a $20.00 bill for my gas & time and I advised her "not to insult me because I have gas & we are better friends than that". She tried her best to force the money on me until I stopped my vehicle in the middle of the street & threatened to put her out on the curb to find her way home (LOL). That was the defining moment that convinced her to "not go there" with me & we left there heading to Wingstop. She had some lemon pepper wings & I had the honey BBQ flavored. They were pretty good, but I surely could have done my own much better.

Finally we arrived at her house & I went upstairs to see what the crap was going on with her computer. I had to download Ad-Aware to perform a deep scan on that PC because the pop-ups had just become so dominant that you would get so pissed off anytime you went near the thing. That act took about 45 minutes, but she's a much different soul now that I rid that bullcrap. We all know where it comes from, but I'll put some software on there tomorrow when I come back after taking her to pick up her vehicle. But for now, I'm preparing the head to bed because I'm so very tired that it's unbelievable.

Much love,

T.

2 comments:

Sauce said...

dammit, you aint told us about sunday yet!!! wtf??

Sister Girl said...

I'm gonna put you on a comedy circuit, and I've just posted it(LOL).

T.