Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whack Wednesday....



What it do, my people ? I hope that you had a good day & if you didn't,it ain't my fault ! But this is the way the crap went down in my world...

I opened my eyes because EVERY alarm in my bedroom was blaring in the dark. You know that I'm becoming a lazy thing when it comes to getting my butt out of that bed. But seeing that this is a workday & from what I was getting from the traffic on the news, a few of my daytime crew would be affected. So I wiggled my butt through the house & made my way out of the door in timely fashion. I took my time & drove slow to see if I could conserve gas like you see all over the internet. Let me say this about that: it must be a savings over in time because I didn't see where I saved anything by staying within the speed limit. So as of tomorrow, I'm back to breaking the speed of sound !

I arrived to a boss that was inciting havoc everywhere she touched. It took a few minutes,but I encouraged her to let me handle things. She apparently was having diet coke withdrawals(and you can tell), so she left me alone until Evelyn arrived. She told me that she would be late & I told her that I heard the news to find out that it would likely affect her. I played around on Google for a while today as I'm loving all the things it does. But you know that already, right ? How many times can I tell you how much I love Google ? Probably until you're sick of hearing it....but guess what ?....IT'S MY BLOG,SUNSHINE !!!!

Eventually the close of the day arrived & I wanted to go home and take a nap. My heart wanted to go look at TV's because I need to get one before football season kicks back up soon. I just can't wait to see how UNINSPIRED the Philly Eagles are this year. I can care less about pre-season, but get with me after the first few games & I'll give you the prediction that you'll either love or hate. I'm not gonna get on sports today because the NBA playoffs are still a "sore spot" for me right now. Can you believe a rain shower blew up briefly this morning ? No matter anyway because it's still hot as hades here & it's not changing anytime soon either. I went by Popeye's chicken for a 2 piece mixed with cajun rice & that really hit the spot for my dinner. But storms are blowing up now, so you know I'm running to jump under the cover because "it's like that".


I'll see you later,guys...

T.

5 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

sissy

Denise said...

Hope you have a pleasant day.
~D~

Sister Girl said...

@Rawdawg - What-Ev-A !!!!

@getreal - Have a nice day too !

T.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I miss Popeyes and dirty rice...I don't miss heat stroke heat or thunderstorms!

*lol*

-OG

Sister Girl said...

I have a couple of spots that "keep it right" everytime I hit them, and it was off the chain last night !

I'll be glad when this heat goes elsewhere because seriously.....I ain't down with it. The thunderstorms aren't too bad, except like now when the humidity is so extreme.

T.