And 6:00 am arrived with it already at 82 degrees, not to mention that it was still 92 degrees at 10:00 pm as I was going to bed. There are so many fans going off around my house that I have that blown away effect whenever I walk through. It's a shame that I have to hold down my dress from blowing up when I'm walking(LOL).
Again dragging my knuckles across the carpet, I headed to the shower for my morning ritual. I know the water bill will be astronomical when it comes because I've been bathing on an average of 4 times a day, but I just am not a fan of sweating at all. After deciding on my beautiful butterfly dress & some decent sandals, I was on my way out of there for the day. Today is when the Administrative Assistants have a centerwide meeting with the Director & I would have thought we would have been provided lunch or something. But no, I was wrong & we had no idea what the meeting was about...and even more clueless when it was over !
I received a phone call for a dinner invite after Pilate's this afternoon that I graciously accepted. You know that I'll pull up in Chili's parking lot in a heartbeat. So I worked my butt off in Pilate's, rushed home for a quick shower, then met my friends at Chili's. We had a great time hanging out until it was time to leave, then I headed over to Circuit City to look at some things that I possibly wanted. What I ended up leaving with was the Microsoft 80gb Zune in black that I've been talking about forever & some Logitech speakers for my computer. Tomorrow is when I'll sit down with it because it needs to be charged & I'm too tired to wait 2 hours for it to complete.
So with that being said, I'll bid you good night & pleasant dreams !
T.
2 comments:
so u got a new toy lol
that didnt sound right
ROFLMAO....I'll give you that one !
It took so long for the software to download before I could see what I had. So I actually ended up going to bed (fatigue had me by the hair).
Not only did I have a long day with a major mid-day meeting,but also Pilate's class & dinner afterward, then on through Circuit City.
You know I was really tired if I fell asleep on my favorite South Park epsiode "Damien"...funny as heck !
T.
Post a Comment