My day started off waking up an hour ahead of my usual time, but I really needed that time to get myself into the proper mindset that I needed to get back into gear for my work week ahead. So I cleared out my RSS reader & blindly clicked pay for my AMEX charge account. I always close my eyes because of the amount that I pay monthly due to my need for "things"(LOL). After that was over, I showered & made my way out of the door for the place that I would spend the rest of the daylight hours.
I arrived to a boss that was going crazy because the monthly reports weren't coming out right & it had jacked all of her numbers for the entire month of June. As much as I could, I chose to stay out of her direct path because I knew she needed concentration to the maximum. Samantha called to inform me that she was feeling better & we chatted for a bit before I had to leave for a meeting. The rest of the day was pretty quiet because a lot of people have taken off on vacation to tie in with the approaching holiday.
So when that was all over with, I headed to Subway for a BMT for dinner & then chilled across the bed watching TV until I was just too tired to go on. My sister called & we chatted for a long time before it was time for her to head to bed because she was yawning so profusely. I've been chilling on here a while after that playing around on YouTube (love that site to death), & kicking it to some old school funk. I'm still trying to figure out how to dress up my Blogger page now that I'm getting the hang of what it can/not do. So look for some interesting changes & perhaps I just may import from my old 360 page, but I really doubt it seriously.
But for now, it's bedtime for me & I'll catch you later.
And here's more of what makes mama go.....Parliament will bring the FUNK to raise you from the funk !
T.
6 comments:
dont know about that folk
i play bass, keyboard, guitar and drums
my pops worked at staxx and wrote songs there same and dave, al green
my great aunt played sax w bb king
and i can tell u a thang or two about music
maybe u will like these
kate nash - such a dick
hill st. (saint) soul - pieces and u can chk my muzk out here folk
http://www.imeem.com/people/5AX8n42
I like this funk u spreading!
go ur thang m'am!!
-OG
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments, & I'm sorry it took a moment longer than it should !
I still havent decided to do anything with my Blogger page just yet.
I'm completely here now. I'll still shout at a few on 360,but I won't post on there anymore.
Post a Comment