I opened my eyes & shouted "Day 2/Act 4"...LOL ! OMG....turn off the sunshine & let me sleep !
And seeing that wasn't gonna happen, I slowly got my butt up out of that bed. My goodness, it was an ugly act this morning getting it all together. I didn't have any clue what I would wear or what perfume I wanted to smell like. I sat there on the edge of the bed watching all the ATM grabs,fatal overnight accidents,and general nonsense that goes on while the city sleeps. If those people would go to bed like normal people at night, the news would be a lot nicer in the morning. The first 10 minutes of local news is the most "insane" thing to watch ever. After I found out traffic was in my way this morning, I decided to take leave from home 10 minutes earlier. It paid off because I arrived at work 15 minutes earlier than I needed to because it just drives me crazy when I'm late.
My day progressed right along busy as ever because there was a lot of activity going on in the office today. The Director of Telecommunications had a meeting with the Director of the center & my boss because our phones have been screwed up for the longest & nobody under the Director of Telecommunications have always "band-aid" fixed things with no further follow-up. But I knew that it would eventually get to the Director(and it did) & he's making some action happen. Evelyn & I took our lunch out on the patio and enjoyed the noonday sunshine. I really love sitting out on a pretty day & the humidity was extremely bearable. I was the late person again in the office & I can't wait until next week to claim my comp time. Tomorrow is Pilate's & that will count in as well, so Thursday I should be leaving normal time again.
I decided to go visit my sister & her crew this evening as I headed out put some fuel in my vehicle. The station had $3.95 per gallon & believe me when I say that's a good price in the area I am. We talked for a while before I headed into Sherrod's room where he was fixing his VCR. I laid across the bed with my eyes close until I heard a familiar sound coming from the TV. It was an old VCR tape of Wallace & Gromit "The Wrong Trousers". We watched it like we use to back in the day when it first came out & we drove my sister crazy. We would put on the tape, pop a whole lot of popcorn,turn off the lights, & pretend we were at the movie theater. And sometimes we would watch it over & over in one sitting (LOL).
I headed out after the first showing because a storm was brewing & you know how scary my butt is. But it had quickly passed by the time I made it home & most of the storms were to the East. It's suppose to have pretty decent chances for rain all this week, but we shall see what happens. Here's a song that was done in the 60's & very few have touched it (Friends of Distinction,Isaac Hayes, Gap Band,& Luther Vandross. I must admit that I like each version,but the latter three put their individual touches that makes me simply "melt" no matter where I am.
Isaac Hayes has ALWAYS been a problem for me controlling myself...sexy mutha brutha (LOL).
T.
4 comments:
1ssssstttttt!
Hey tomorrow visit http://blogvilleidol08.blogspot.com/
and vote for DAMMY!
Hi there,
Thanks for stopping by & feel free to do so anytime you wish.
T.
You are going to need a rest to rest from the holiday! It seems like the holiday made this week MORE HECTIC for you!
Am I right?
-OG
If you only knew how right you are(LOL). And I know it will be all over soon as tomorrow arrives & I can sit back kickin' it for real with a couple of shots of Vitamin V !
T.
Post a Comment