Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sobering Sunday Effect....

Have you ever woke up in the morning feeling like you just didn't have any interest in anything that you couldn't view correctly lying down ? Well if you haven't, ask me about that feeling & I'll give you a play by play on it (LOL).

So seeing that the body had planned on staying in bed late, I decided that I would send my friend a few "I miss you" emails that went on until I had to change out the battery. But it was great having that quality time through voiceless interaction, because sometimes we overlook saying what written words will. I grew up in the times where letter writing was an art form. I mean that you had the entire ensemble where you sat down at the desk & penned a letter that the receiver had special storage boxes where the moths didn't get them. But that went on up until the time I left for Samantha's house to water the lawn and play with the dog. I stayed around trying to get some spyware off her computer, but the program that I really needed to get it right was at my house. So I'll get a chance to get back over later in the week to get that computer straightened out. I suspect that her nieces & nephews are the instigators of the problem, but I know what will resolve it (short of reformatting the hard drive).


I stayed around there for a couple of hours just watching TV because I knew that she was returning home today, but I thought that she perhaps would arrive before I left. She had keys to get inside, but she will need her wireless remote for her alarm system. I phoned to see where she was located & know if I could make a few moves meanwhile, but I didn't get an answer. I know there are some dead spots along the road she traveled, so I decided to wait until she phoned me. After about an hour, I decided to go to my sister's place because she would have to pass through her neighborhood before she arrived anyway. When I arrived at my sister's house just a little after 3:00 pm, they had just finished having breakfast because the whole family slept in late.


I chatted with my sister for a while when Samantha called to let me know her whereabouts & I told her to stop there to get her stuff. About 10 minutes later, she was there & we chatted for about 10 minutes more before she left. I told my sister that I was tired & had lots to do before returning to work, so I'd catch back up to her later in the week. She looked like she was planning to crawl back into bed soon, so I snatched a few pieces of remaining BBQ ribs & headed out of the door. There was so much to do when I arrived home that I didn't know where to begin. After doing a couple of load of clothes, changing out my bed linen,& cleaning the bathroom...I was exhausted.


So tomorrow will be start of a week for the record book, so with that said....goodnight !


T.

No comments: