My day started off very sweetly & it was a long day indeed. But I found myself in need to shed some tears this morning. Nothing was wrong at all....I simply had to give up the praises this morning because God has ALWAYS been so good to me. Realization just comes up in times where I seem to be overwhelmed (like yesterday had treated me) & he always calms me from my situation. I am not ashamed to tell a soul that I cry, and I cry on a regular basis whenever I feel the need because it clears things for me. I know a lot of people that say they don't & if that is so....something is wrong with them.
And it was a very quiet day in the office & there were a lot of people off on extended weekends. There were a lot of little tidbits that I was able to complete so that all tasks are completed. I spoke with Brandon/Circuit City today that made me extremely happy to the tune of $650.00 dollars for an "error" they made early June. Nothing could beat that blessing today....NOTHING ! So I'll use that credit whenever I decide to make it good & right now I'm contemplating several things. I called my friend to share my joy & he gave me some words of advice on the item of my desire. I really appreciate his insight because I would have made a costly error perhaps in the long run.
I phoned my sister & we agreed to meet at her house for the bi-weekly trip to Sam's Club. Zyrtec there is $32.00 for 75ct bottle, instead of $29.99 for 40ct bottle at Walmart & Benadryl is $11.83 for 124ct bottle,instead of $12.00 for 100ct bottle at Walmart. This is the season that we stock up because my family is riddled with allergies and I need to deplete my flex spending account of a couple of hundred dollars. But my sister & I network whatever drugs that we share in common to make it most cost effective. Some things she order through mail order that is most cost effective, & sometimes mine is the best value. But we don't even debate on stuff like that because if I don't have it at home, I can always go there to locate it. She takes care of the whole family completely no matter what your problem is.
We went to Pizza Hut for some pizza pizones & I didn't really care too much for it. I really just do the regular pizza & that's it....don't like too much change. Sherrod & I hung out in the living room watching Adult Swim until just shy of 2:00 am when her husband was returning home from a motorcycle club meet. We chatted for a moment before I headed home. I would have spent the night, but I didn't have a change of clothing and all the other things that make us smell pretty/look good.
Now I'm gonna kick up my heels & chill !!!!
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment