
Tell the truth....did you "cyber" orgy with the rest of the world shopping today ? Come on now....weren't you "getting it on" with all the others that were in it for the same thing ? You can tell me because I don't judge ! I know there were many people working the company bandwidth today because this day is one of the heavily trafficked bandwidth days next to March Madness.
I honestly tried to do some looking around today, but there was too much going on in my world to mess with it. After being closed since last Wednesday, there were several people excited that we were back today. But I didn't sleep worth a rat's ass last night because I was too worn down to get comfortable, so I've been sleep for the last 2 hours & returning now for the night.
Before I leave you... if you did "cyber" today, I hope that you got "yours"....(ROFLMAO)
T.
2 comments:
Hello there!
I don't give cyber! *LOL*
Noooo.
I'm a Christian!!
(smiles)
Hi Lisa !
I know that's right, & I don't dish it out either(LOL). Self respect is a dish best served at ALL times.
T.
Post a Comment