Sunday, December 14, 2008

Don't Sweat Me Sunday...




It was like a morning that you could never imagine in the weather world. Here we are in the middle of December reaching for clothes that are more appropriate for a Summer day. I awoke early so that I could get over to McDonald's for usual coffee with sausage biscuit. There was an overcast that broke up later in the morning & the winds blew rather briskly. But they were due to turn northerly later in the day, but I ended up turning the ceiling fans on because it was just too warm to do without anything.

I chatted with Bae Bae for a while today as it has been a moment since I've just really chatted with anyone much on the phone. She advised that they were getting together later to watch the Cowboy game, but you know that I typically watch football here at home. They don't watch anything other than the Cowboys & I watch any/every game televised. The Steeler-Ravens game was the game of the day & I stayed until the very end. I knew that I had a few moments to kick it with the clique before I had to be at my sister's place for dinner, so I had to fight back those oxtails at Bae Bae's to reserve my hunger for dinner with the family (and it was hard). I visited with them for about an hour & promised that I would come back Friday in the usual like we used to do.

My niece really thinks that she "talked" me into giving her my laptop, but I was going to do it anyway because I have my eye on one that I wanted anyway (LOL). It is so funny when my sister's kids think that they've pulled a fast one, but really.....they didn't. So I told her that I would bring it to her later this week, but she needed to call & remind me not to forget it. I never really liked this thing, but I used it very occasionally & they could really benefit from it. But you know that I bought this one in a pinch & it really wasn't one that I preferred, but it had what I needed at that moment.

I'm off to wrestle the sandman & perhaps if he's lucky, I'll let him win !

T.

No comments: