
My chest was a tell-tale sign of just how cold it was today (LOL). It was one of those moments in life where the end of my nose was going crazy. Whenever I get too cold, I can place my cupped hand over my nose & that will instantly warm me up. I dressed warmly & started up my car for about 10 minutes before heading out to McDonald's for my usual breakfast.
I walked inside of the door and instantly knew that something was wrong with the internal temperature. But not knowing if it was on a timer, I decided not to say anything....until I figured that it was too cold for my personal comfort. I asked the young lady at the counter if they were running the air. She said that the manager that had the key to the thermostat would not be there until tomorrow. But you can bet your last dollar that I will complain because it was 27 degrees outside & MUCH colder inside. And the sad part is that it had to have been on continual because you would never feel it ever adjust itself at all.
So I returned home & watched football all afternoon. The Washington-Philadelphia game was just sad in itself, but I'm turning my focus now to the NBA. I'm really wasting my time cheering for any game now, but you know that I'll stare at Jason Campbell ANYTIME he's on the the airwaves.
And now, I'm outta here because I need my beauty sleep !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment