
Today was a crazy day because it started off with the TV blaring that emergency broadcast message with that horrible siren because a tornado warning was going off for an area perhaps 20 miles Northeast of where I live. That's what happens when you fall asleep without setting the sleep timer that is on your set & when something like that crazy happens while you're sleeping.
As crazy as Texas weather is no matter when, we have gone from tornado warning at 11:30 pm last night to 31 degrees with blowing snow & sleet at 6:30 pm today. I was at the drugstore this evening trying to beat the wet precipitation, but those big, wet snowflakes beat me from the car door to the front door....and back again !
It is time for me to go to bed because I don't have the strength to go any further & my brain hurts (smile).
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment