Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Windy, Springlike Saturday...




It was a very warm morning as I tossed back that doggone blanket that seemed to have me sweating in every crack (*ahem*) of my person. I sat up in the middle of bed, unwrapped my ponytail, ran my fingers through my hair to cool down my scalp, & put it back up on my head.

A few phone calls occurred that kept me quite engaged for most of the day & then hunger pangs kicked in. After tossing on some clothes, I headed over to the Chinese food joint that I frequent whenever I want some sliced pork with broccoli in garlic sauce. She gives so much that you can eat on it for days & most of the time I have to cook additional white rice to go with it. For a large $6.95 dinner, I can easily eat on it 3 times and stuffed each way. I decided to kick it around the house because I needed to catch up on some weekly cleaning before all the craziness with the weather that is suppose to return. It was a very breezy day with the high in the upper 60's. But by the beginning of the week, a cold front it suppose to return & drop those temperatures into the lower 40's.

And you wonder why people are sick.....sheesh !

T.

No comments: