
I woke up this morning with a sensation down inside that I had better get my butt up & pop a couple of Benadryl along with a 1200 mg Mucinex. The wild & crazy winds that were here brought a lot of crap into the region & you know that I'm sensitive to pecan, and 35-40 mph wind DEFINITELY cleared every tree in the area yesterday into today.
McDonald's was the first order of the day because I needed some coffee pretty badly. I dressed in a warm up suit, stocking cap, gloves, black New Balance walkers, & shot out of the door. It was so cold that I wouldn't have been mad if the car battery told me "forget it" (LOL). However, I grateful that it cranked right up & it took a moment to get it warmed where I could get that heater on my feet. Whenever I turn on the heat, I always put it on floor level because I hate that heat going straight down my nose like it always do.
I sat at McDonald's ingesting my coffee until it began to get really busy & by that time it was time for NY Giants and Washington Redskins to get it going on. I decided to clean the burners on my stove as I watched the game, & Thomas phoned to see if I was home to stop over for a visit as he was leaving church. We visited for a couple of hours as he talked me into switching out my old PC speakers for the Altec Lansing that I purchased 3 weeks ago. I had been waiting for him to come back over to get his external drive to get him to help me exchange it out so that I wouldn't have to fish out the other cords. My desk is in the corner of my den & one cord coming out flying behind it can cause tears to flow. I always keep my monkey hand back scratcher to fish those crazy cords when they do happen to get away.
My sister prepared beef enchiladas for dinner & my system just does NOT tolerate chili powder for anything on this earth. Half way through my dinner was when I ended up pushing that plate aside & knocking people out of my way to get to the porcelain throne. I spent some quality time in that place & it was about 20 minutes before I saw my family again. And let me tell you, it also affected my nephew Erick too. It was his birthday dinner today because he has to work on December 3rd (actual birthday), so my sister prepared his favorite dish. But I usually eat something else when I know that she's making this because I'm not a fan of anything that includes chili powder. When I usually eat enchiladas, they are typically sour cream with chicken.
I'll see ya later....I gotta let some Mucinex do it's job !
T.
2 comments:
sillly lol
I know it, but I can't help it !
But you know how back in the day we used to rub folk down chest,throat,and back when that cold gets to rattling around & send you to bed reeking of this stuff.
I could tell you stories that would curl your hair (LOL).
T.
Post a Comment