
Nature was so unkind today blowing all that crazy unbelievably cold air in the direction of Texas. I can normally take Winter like anyone else, but there is something to be said when you are covered head to toe & still cold !
I began my day with a large bowl of cream of wheat, followed by some hot tea as I laid in the bed under multiple blankets because my feet weren't satisfied at all. I worked for a while on my PC & fiddled with the laptop before it was time for me to figure out the evening meal. I really didn't feel up to the task of cooking, so I headed over to Subway for a 6 inch spicy italian & accompanied that with some chicken soup made from broth I had here at home. That really hit the spot & I crawled back into bed to watch TV for the remainder of the evening. It is suppose to precipitate here this evening & I hope not because my sister has to work tomorrow ( I always worry about my sister more than myself because she's about 30 miles on nothing but hellacious highway).
I'm gone because eyestrain has my head hurting & I'll try to give them a good night of sleep.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment