
There was massive craziness in my world today & I was so happy to see it finally come to a close for the holiday rush of things. My sister phoned & asked me to go by the local fish market to get some catfish steaks for dinner this evening. I talked to so many people on the phone today until I'm just worn down from conversating. Her kids & I headed over to the cemetery where my mother & her parents are resting in peace. We cleaned off the area & put down white poinsettias for the holiday decoration, as this was the first time they've ever been to the place where my mother is buried. My sister don't do graveyards, so it's mainly up to me to keep things going....and I definitely don't mind at all.
After leaving there we hung out in the living room watching satellite until I had coughed myself into a stupor. I knew that I was fighting the flu with all the back and forth weather, but it is now getting the best of me. But I'm gonna hang in there & do what I need to in order to not allow it to overtake me. I'm out for now as I have a long day ahead of me planned for tomorrow.
T.
2 comments:
Hey there!
I thought I dropped in on you to share Christmas greetings but I don't see my comment!!
Merry Christmas!!
Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa
Merry Christmas & Abundant Blessings To You !
T.
Post a Comment