
I honestly didn't want to come up out of that warm, soft bed that I had found a sweet spot to cuddle up in last night. But I knew that I truly had to perform my marching orders & I also knew that it would be a very cold morning to face based on the activity that happened the night before.
The weather forecaster said that it was 30 degrees with a wind chill of 17 degrees, & we aren't used to this kind of cold here. I dragged out the heavy duty gear & prepared my body for the brutal run from my front door to the car door and from my car door to my office building. It never did get out of the low 40's & the winds blew like crazy. Still though, I wasn't feeling my best & managed to get through my day decently. We had our departmental holiday luncheon at a place called La Margarita & even though it was kinda pricey, it was good. I had a cup of hot tea with my nacho plate because I needed it to ease my throat.
Samantha & I talked for quite a while this evening on the phone and now I'm going to bed because you know that I'm trying my best to get all the sleep I possibly can.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment