Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Touchy Tuesday...




It was still cold this morning as I opened my eyes, but there was hope in the forecast. My friend called at 5:30 am & we chatted for a couple of hours as we enjoyed the morning sunrise in a conversation of the heart. When we finished, I decided to crawl back into bed to catch a few more winks. My sister called about 9:15 am & asked me to search around to see if I could find the Wii Fit pad, but let me tell you.....that was like NOT going to happen. I spent a great part of my day running the PC & laptop simultaneously in search of ANYBODY that had it.

Around 3:30 pm is when I concluded that it wouldn't be possible short of having it overnight delivered, & we aren't trying to entertain that one bit. I drove over to spend the evening with them & the kids and I watched TV as we ate dinner. My sister decided that she would just wait until tomorrow before she started on anything because she usually does the desserts a couple of days ahead because the sweet potato pies consume the most time of anything.

We'll what tomorrow holds because I will be on call for whatever she needs as she needs it.

T.

2 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey SisterGirl!

I just looove that image!!

I am rolling through the blogosphere dropping in on all of my peeps to bring "Merry Christmas" greetings! {hugs}

Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)
For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."


Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Sister Girl said...

Love & blessings to you too,my friend !

T.