It was an intensely foggy day in Dallas & the morning commute was really interesting. It wasn't as cold as the day before, but there was still a fair amount of chill in the air. I arrived at work in good time as there was not much traffic to contend with. Today was the centerwide holiday lunch & our office did a Secret Santa. We had pulled names a few weeks back & Becky (whom I pulled) only loves horses & White Diamonds perfume. Needless to say, she was NOT getting a horse from me....but she fussed that I had purchased the perfume.
Those of us in my immediate area (myself, Maria, & Evelyn) always bring a gift for each other regardless to whatever else goes on. The only thing Maria likes is Clinique Happy & I already knew that Evelyn wanted some Givenchy Organza body cream. So I presented them with their gifts & we ate up a bunch of stuff all day long. I won't be surprised if I don't end up with a stomach ache because of it all. When I arrived home, I relaxed with some hot tea & fell asleep afterward while trying to watch Family Guy on TBS. Thomas had called to tell me to catch David Sanborn on XM, but I was totally passed out. It was late by the time I woke up & you already know that I'm headed back to bed.
See ya later...
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment