
I was sick as a dog all day, but I did a bunch of weeding out stuff that I either use or get rid of. So if it isn't something that I can see in the immediate future, it will be trashed or donated to Salvation Army. The high today in Dallas was 83 degrees & the low tomorrow will be 34 degrees (I'm so sick of being sick until I could just bark like the dog in this picture above).
I've concluded that I will commit myself to buying only things that I will use on a daily basis or refrain from buying it. Heaven knows that I've hoarded ample mounds of stuff that most of it I had forgotten that I have, and somebody PLEASE talk about me if I talk about ONE more pair of shoes. It's sad to say but I stumbled across shoes that I forgot that I had. I thought about putting them up on eBay, but I really don't have time to mess with all of that. But before I donate some of my finer things, they'll be at a consignment shop first !
That's all for today & since I'm working on some music files as usual, so I'll see ya later.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment