Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday's Fury....




Today was a pretty good day even though it was VERY warm last night & I kicked the covers for most of my quality night rest. Now you know it had to be special when you can remember waking up throughout the night to get cool. When my feet get too hot, I get really crazy & can't sleep. But when my feet become too cool when sleeping, it will also disturb my sleep. I'm not ready to remove blankets yet because we are still expecting some crazy weather between now & Easter Monday.

My day was virtually drama free up until I attempted to get happy for the San Antonio/Portland game. Oh sure, it started off good with S.A. up by 20 points & then Portland came back in the second half to defeat them by the same 20 points. Afterward I tried so hard to root for Utah to beat Dallas, but it just wasn't to be. But I know why both of these teams behaved as they did; it's simply because they are trying to stay as healthy as possible for the playoffs starting in one week.

Until then I'll reserve all my strength, get as much sleep as possible, & play right along in the scheme of things.


T.

No comments: