
I woke up sleepier than I laid down. Those allergy medicines did quite a number on my poor worn out body last night. If I didn't need to water the flowers, I probably would have continued to sleep. But since I was already awake, I decided to run over to TJ Maxx's to check on a tote that someone had mentioned they spotted there recently. It's a Kenneth Cole Reaction bag tote that is the most darling thing & I've been trying to locate on that I "really" liked.
My sister phoned as I was pulling out of the driveway & we chatted for a bit before I actually took off. I arrived at the closest location of the store nearest me & sure enough, they had just one tote remaining. I bounced around for a bit & contemplated crossing over to the mall, but I was still entertaining the effects of the allergy medicine. I stopped by Quizno's for an Italian torpedo, then CVS for some eye drops, and finally back home. The sandwich assured me that I was going back to sleep soon as it didn't cure my sleepiness one bit.
I crawled back into bed for a nap before the NCAA action got underway. Man, did Michigan State completely UPSET UConn ? Yes indeed, they truly did. But I'm a basketball nut by nature & it's gonna get interesting in the Finals. My bracket finalized N.Carolina, but it's some serious competition out here now. When that was over, I decided to go to the store to pick up some Blazing Wings that I saw on sale & prepare some as I watched Villanova & N.Carolina go at it, & Samantha called to tell me about a Happy Hour on Wednesday with some former co-workers we shared years ago.
And now, I'm saying goodnight & sweet dreams.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment