
I've never known exactly how different I would feel inside as each year passed me by, but I still feel like the young person that I am in mind. Although the date on the calendar tells me one thing, my heart tells me another. And I don't except what society suggests I should feel; if you don't know, don't expect for anyone else to.
Today was a great day spent in bed until the tender hour of 3:00 pm. This isn't something that I typically do, but it's my birthday & I did exactly what I wanted to do with it....nothing. There were many texts, phone calls, emails & each one was close to my heart in many ways. I spent the evening with my sister & family as we shared a small meal along with the cake that I provided from yesterday.
It was a great day & I'm so looking forward to tomorrow for more fun !
T.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt Terri. We love you. Seneca, Tess and Madison.
Thank you, my darlings !
T.
Happy belated!!
I appreciate the wishes !
T.
Post a Comment