Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Turbulent Thursday...




The winds were INSANE today as I listened to the morning weather forecast predicting upwards of 60 mph in some areas. And with this would come falling temperatures, but you know wind chill is the heavy of the drama & that's what will get you. So I dressed warmly & scattered my way down the avenues to the place of my intention(work).

I arrived to a quiet little scene as 3/4 of the workers are out on conferences until Monday. It's like having a mini-vacation, but with commitment to be there. I chatted with my boss for a while today because she was in a talkative mood, but as you know most days I don't even see her because she's running all over geographic of this building. The phones weren't too busy & I got to play with the copier today. The last one left as they rolled in the new one & I personally LOVED the old one because we've had an established relationship of 5 years. And it performed MUCH better than this one, but I know the "end of life" came just at the same time as the credit card processor did.

So after work, I relaxed for a bit watching TV & decided that I would head over to Micro Center to check out the vast displays of netbooks. I had told Sherrod that I would seek either a netbook or laptop, but I think the netbook is cooler. My sister & I spoke earlier today about which one to do and her input leaned toward the netbook as well. I stepped inside & they were REALLY busy, but that was okay because I was still reading some reviews on my PDA as I waited. The usual salesman that waits on me was there & assisted me with my purchase. We chatted for a while & he complimented me on the selection that I made. I decided upon the Asus EE904HA & even though I know this was an older model (6 months), I felt that I was making the right selection for him. The one that my heart follows is the Samsung, but if I don't get that one it will be definitely an Asus model. The reviews are amazing & the model that I played with in the store sold me head over heels.

And now, I'm going to watch Deron Williams (Utah's amazement)on TBS & try to get a decent night sleep.

Be good,

T.

No comments: