
The clocks had to remind me that it was a workday & I didn't appreciate the language they used. It was an insult to go off on me like they did screaming in my ear until I paid attention. Just a gentle nudge would have done it, but no.....it just couldn't be any other way.
It was a remarkably beautiful morning and my allergies acting a pure fool. My eyes looked like I had been through the meadow & my car needs a new bath because the pollen on it is atrocious. I'm still tired from the weekend, but it's all good. It was a long day for me but I'm so looking forward to being off a few days next week for my birthday. I'm still debating on what I will do as my heart wants to drive to Houston to see my sweeties, but I'm not unsure. If the weather stays good, perhaps it will work out.
My sister phoned to invite me to dinner, but you know San Antonio was on the tube. When halftime arrived, I went over to prepare a plate for my lunch tomorrow. She has prepared some fried pork chops, green beans,& rice with gravy on the side. My niece talked to me so long that it was 4th quarter by the time I made it back home. However, the SA Spurs did what they needed to get the job done & that's all that mattered to me. I tried earlier to watch Boston & Chicago, but I had too many interruptions going on.
Until tomorrow,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment