
I was sore from all the dancing last night & even so as I crawled into bed around 2:00 am from being up late excited from the event. But I decided to lay in bed until I simply had to move beyond the shadow of a doubt. Hunger definitely moved me & by the time I had called my sister, breakfast was over & done as she cooked for my brother. So I decided to whip out the pancake box & prepare myself my favorite for my Sunday morning meal. They were so good as I spread some strawberry preserves on the as they were still warm soaking in all the sugary goodness.
It didn't take long for a few hours to fly by before I headed over to my sister's place to join the family as usual. We gathered earlier than usual because my brother was leaving today returning to Maryland & Madison was expected to make her appearance to see him before leaving. My other brother's ex-wife brought my two nephews over for a visit & it was just like having a small family reunion. Bruce pulled out his MacBook & we did a video conference with his kids and us. It was so funny watching his boxer, Cleo, go nuts because she could hear his voice but couldn't understand why in the heck he was on the iMac monitor (LOL).
Soon it was time for his departure & the hugs and well wishes went with him. Since my sister didn't prepare dinner, we all decided that we would eat out at Razzoo's. Erick & Dominique are leaving for San Diego tomorrow until Friday, so it was a great send off to close a very sweet weekend. But your girl is tired & I can already see what kind of week this will be....a VERY LONG one !
Stay blessed !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment