
It was another cold morning as I munched on my bowl of Corn Flakes as I decided to forego my usual Sunday coffee at McDonald's. I poked around on the PC until the drowsiness kicked back in from the allergy dosage at bedtime. I'm so grateful that I didn't have anything pressing early where I could climb back under the covers. And I did so until noon when it was time for San Antonio to meet Cleveland on their home court. They beat the life out of my Spurs, but that's okay....I just ask them to stay healthy until the matter counts.
And I still dozed off again & slept for another couple of hours. Now you can be assured that I'll be up late tonight due to lack of ability to sleep, but I go to bed early on Monday anyway. I need to get out & do some shopping for my nephew's wedding coming up next week & there is so much to do. I'm pretty sure that I can find something at Nordstrom as usual, & I definitely have plenty of shoes that can accommodate any occasion.
My sister & I headed over to Walmart because she needed some items to work with sewing a piece, but these people have apparently decided to do away with the fabric/craft department. We sat around & watched for the umpteenth time the video of my baby brother's wedding & we laughed so much seeing the style of 1991 which was so "fly" at the time that looks so corny today.
I'm outta here for now....take it easy !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment