Monday, April 6, 2009

A Long, Worn Monday...




How can you debate what kind of day it's gonna be when you already wake up more tired than when you laid down ? It was a smooth 1:45 am before I fell asleep last night & I slept through the first alarm because I never even heard it until the second one started banging into my eardrum (it is very LOUD & commands your attention).

It was a cold morning, so I dressed for the briskness that was in the forecast for the day. For some unknown reason to me or anyone else, these people had the air conditioning going at full blast. Thank goodness that I dressed in layers or else I would have easily lost it today. It was a pretty decent day but kind of slow & time seemed to pass so slowly as I awaited for the 5:00 pm hour to arrive so that I could go home. My sister called as I was leaving & asked if I would go to the mall with them in search of shoes for the upcoming nuptials. I agreed & headed home first to put on something comfortable as the wind was still high and the temperature was going to plummet like a rock to water as night fell.

We arrived at the fabric store first & my sister picked up the things that she attempted to yesterday. Then it was over to Penney's in search of shoes and bras to accommodate the dresses being worn. We looked at some things in the infant department for Madison, but we spent very little time doing so as the store was preparing to close. I didn't get a chance to watch the game between N.Carolina & Michigan State, but I knew it would be a dazzler. I'm sick to see that Manu Ginobili is out for the rest of the season, but I knew that he was returning too soon with the type of injury to that ankle. But soon comes the NBA playoffs & that will surely put some serious bags under my eyes (LOL).

Until next time,

T.

No comments: